http://pioneerwoman.com

Sunday, April 15, 2012

"My Life from Scratch" A book review by Haley V




The author of this books name is, Gesine Bullock-Prado

The copyright date is 2009.

I'm not really sure what to expect from this book because so far things I have read about it haven't really started clicking with food yet. I haven't read much so far and the book is starting to confuse me a little bit. So far in the book, I have learned about the main character her name is, Gesine. She talks about her husband a little bit, his name is Ray. She also has a very famous sister who lives in California named Sandy. It's very confusing because at the beginning she talks about a demon that comes to visit her when she's a little kid, than she just talks about her life pretty much. Hasn't talked much about her baking yet.

I don't like the book very much so far, because it's not what i expected and I don't like when it's not what i'm expecting because than my mind wanders off when i'm trying to read the book.

What do you think from the cover page that you would learn from this book?

Does this book appeal to you in any way? If so what ways?

What do you think the title means?

The link I got for a brief summary of this book is right here .. It's about all I could find!




No comments:

Post a Comment